Kwikset 96900-353 Entry Nickel Lever Lockset Lock
3.1 by user reviews
- Made with a deadbolt, making it extra durable and tough and more resistant to break-in methods
- Adjustable backset makes it simple to change the measurement so that different locks can be easily installed
- Features an adjustable latch, fitting on pre-existing backsets for quick lock replacement
- Built with a deadbolt, making it easy to get locked out by misplacing your keys
- Installed as a bored lockset, making it more vulnerable to picking
- Made for domestic use, making it not durable enough for heavy traffic flow
To ensure that only you can enter your home, install this Kwikset Nickel Lock. This entry lock has bored holes, which is easier and faster to set up when compared to other types of locks. It features a single locking design, making it suitable for use on interior facing doors, allowing you to lock the door quickly behind you using a thumbturn key. With a deadbolt lock, it provides the utmost protection against common break-in methods, such as lock picking and lock bumping.
This domestic lock has a nickel finish, which has exceptional wear and corrosion resistance for long-term use. Featuring an adjustable latch, it provides the flexibility to change the length of the latch. Built with an adjustable backset, it allows you to adjust the distance of the backset which makes it simpler to change a lock on the same door in the future. This deadbolt is built with a cylindrical locking mechanism and is suitable for use in domestic locations.
|Lock Installation Type||Bored|
|Lock Rating||Grade 3 ANSI/BHMA|
|Bolt Locking Mechanism||Single|
|Convenience Features||Adjustable backset, adjustable latch|
|Lock Use Suitability||Domestic|
|Location Suitability||Exterior doors|