Schlage B62N620 Nickel Lock
4.0 by user reviews
- Equipped with a deadbolt, providing enhanced protection by being extra strong
- Anti-saw build results in added resistance to prying and wrenching
- Anti-pick construction prevents lock-picks from moving the pins inside the lock, ensuring to keep your door securely shut
- Built with a deadbolt, making it easy to get locked out by misplacing your keys
- Installed as a bored lockset, making it more vulnerable to breaking
- Features a cylindrical locking mechanism, allowing it to be forced opened using lock picks
Achieve protection and privacy with the Schlage Lock Company Nickel Lock. This deadbolt lock provides the best protection against common break-in methods. Installed using a bored design, this lock fits comfortably and easily into the door, allowing for quick and effortless installation by simply drilling two holes into the door. With a double locking mechanism, it offers extra safety to protect your loved ones by keeping the door secure from both sides.
This lock has a nickel finish, which is corrosion-resistant so it is durable and long-lasting. It is kick-in resistant, so it prevents the pins inside the lock from moving out of place, thus delivering enhanced safety. Featuring an anti-pick construction, it ensures that the pins on the lock won't move, to provide the highest security. This deadbolt is great for exterior doors and features a cylinder lock.
|Brand||Schlage Lock Company|
|Lock Installation Type||Bored|
|Lock Rating||Grade 1|
|Bolt Locking Mechanism||Double|
|Location Suitability||Exterior doors|
|Protection Features||Anti-saw, anti-pick, kick-in resistant, wrench-resistant|