Schlage B60CAM609 Brass Lock
2.9 by user reviews
- Equipped with a deadbolt, decreasing the likelihood of break-ins
- Anti-pick build guarantees to deliver additional security by preventing the pins inside the lock from jumping
- Design which is resistant to forced entry makes it a great choice to increase the security and add protection to people
- Made with a thumbturn mechanism, making it easier for intruders to enter the premises
- Deadbolt lock needs to be manually locked
- Installed as a bored lockset, making it more vulnerable to breaking
Protect your home, office, or business space with the complex locking function of the Schlage Lock Company Brass Lock. Installed using a bored design, this thumbturn lock can be easily replaced and installed with everyday tools by drilling two holes into the door. This single bolt deadbolt makes it simple and fast to lock and unlock any door using a thumbturn. With a deadbolt lock, it is very strong, preventing forced entry.
Constructed from brass, this deadbolt doesn't shatter easily, so you do not need to worry about break-ins and tampering. It is forced entry resistant, guaranteeing that you receive the best protection to your door, putting your mind at ease. Featuring an anti-pick build, it guarantees to deliver additional protection by preventing the pins inside the lock from moving. It has a thumbturn, is suitable for use in your home, and features a cylinder lock.
|Brand||Schlage Lock Company|
|Lock Installation Type||Bored|
|Bolt Locking Mechanism||Single|
|Lock Use Suitability||Domestic|
|Protection Features||Anti-pick, forced entry resistant|