Copper Creek WL2240RHPS Entry Polished Lever Lockset Lock
2.8 by user reviews
- Equipped with a cylindrical lock, making it ideal for numerous kinds of constructions
- Easy-to-install design for quick set up and assembly
- Adjustable latch fits all standard door constructions
- Equipped with a turn-button mechanism, making it occasionally difficult to use
- Made with a cylindrical lock type, making it not as durable as other options
- Installed as a bored lockset, deteriorating with heavy use
The Copper Creek Polished Lock will fit perfectly onto your front door, so you don't have to worry about your valuables being stolen. This Copper Creek door lock has bored holes, which is easier and faster to set up when compared to other types of locks. It has a right-handed design, meaning the lock is installed upright suiting the majority of the population. This cylindrical door lock is significantly tougher than other common locks.
With an adjustable latch, this lock delivers superior versatility by allowing the user to adjust the placement of the latch. It is quick and easy to install, ensuring that set-up purely requires household tools. Featuring a polished finish, it gives you the look you want for your door. This lock is suitable for entryways and features a turn-button.
|Lock Type||Cylindrical lock|
|Lock Installation Type||Bored|
|Lock Rating||Grade 3 ANSI/BHMA|
|Convenience Features||Easy to install, adjustable latch|
|Left or Right Handed||Right|