Copper Creek WL2230RHAN Privacy Nickel Lever Lockset Lock
3.0 by user reviews
- Built with a cylindrical lock, making it significantly tougher than other common locks, such as tubular locks
- Easy-to-install design for simple set up and assembly
- Adjustable latch is an ideal fit for most common doors
- Built with a turn-button mechanism, making it sometimes hard to operate
- Made with a cylindrical lock type, rendering it not as secure as different options
- Installed as a bored lockset, making it more vulnerable to picking
The Copper Creek Nickel Lock is a practical addition to your office or home security system. This bored lock lets any household owner easily and quickly install the lock using common tools. This Copper Creek door lock is suitable for right-handed people, meaning the lock is installed upright suiting the majority of the population. Equipped with a cylindrical lock type, it is easy to replace, install, and re-key.
This Copper Creek door lock features an easy-to-install design, saving you time and energy when setting up. Built with an adjustable latch, it provides the ability to adjust the length of the latch. It features a nickel finish, which provides protection from corrosion and wear. This lock is made with a turn-button mechanism and is perfect for bedrooms and bathrooms which require privacy.
|Lock Type||Cylindrical lock|
|Lock Installation Type||Bored|
|Lock Rating||Grade 3 ANSI/BHMA|
|Convenience Features||Easy to install, adjustable latch|
|Left or Right Handed||Right|