Constructor CON-GUA-DBT-D Satin Nickel Lock
3.1 by user reviews
- Built with a deadbolt, providing additional protection by being extra strong
- Adjustable latch is a good fit for most common doors
- Features a keyed alike construction, meaning that you can buy multiple locks that use the same key
- Built with a deadbolt, requiring it to be locked manually
- Installed as a bored lock, making it more vulnerable to picking
- Features a cylindrical locking mechanism, allowing it to be forced opened using lock picks
Heighten the safety of your office or house with the CONSTRUCTOR Satin Nickel Lock. Featuring a double locking mechanism, this deadbolt provides enhanced security for that extra peace of mind since it requires both sides of the door to use a key. This bored deadbolt lets any household owner easily and quickly change the lock using common tools. Featuring a deadbolt lock, it is extremely strong and durable, making it more resistant to break-ins.
This lock has a satin nickel finish, which is a very strong and corrosion resistant choice. Designed with an adjustable latch, it provides exceptional versatility by allowing the user to adjust the length of the latch. It is keyed alike, allowing you to buy multiple locks that all use the same key. Cylinder.
|Lock Installation Type||Bored|
|Bolt Locking Mechanism||Double|
|Convenience Features||Adjustable latch|
|Included Accessories||Mounting hardware|
|Door Thickness Suitability||1-3/8-1-3/4 inches|