Grandeur PAR-60-LB-KD House Brass Door Lock
3.1 by user reviews
- Deadbolt lock is more resistant to entry without the correct key
- Easy-to-install design will save you a lot of time while changing the lock
- Single locking mechanism is suitable to use on interior facing doors
- Made with a thumbturn mechanism, leaving a key inoperable if the thumbturn is not properly aligned
- Deadbolt lock requires you to drill holes in your door for installation
- Features a cylindrical locking mechanism, allowing it to be forced opened using lock picks
For exceptional protection and safety, use the Grandeur Brass Lock. This thumbturn lock works for homes, giving security for your belongings. It features a single locking design, ensuring that it is simpler for kids to use since it uses a thumbturn key on the inside of the door. With a deadbolt lock, it is extra durable and tough, making it more resistant to break-ins.
This Grandeur door lock has a brass finish, which doesn't shatter easily, so you do not need to worry about home invasion and tampering. With an easy-to-install design, it will save you plenty of energy and time during installation. It is keyed differently, meaning that the lock uses its own unique keys, unlike locks that are keyed alike. It features a thumbturn and a cylindrical locking mechanism.
|Bolt Locking Mechanism||Single|
|Convenience Features||Easy to install|
|Door Thickness Suitability||1-3/4-2-3/4 inches|